Live By The Code
We love to see our people embrace challenges, learn, grow and move on to better things – whether they are with our organization or not.
We are all about the growing.
We provide our team with the circumstances to better themselves, better the team and make great software solutions for our clients.
The world needs resilient coders that do not avoid the insecurity of the unknown – that’s where innovation lies!
Creating bespoke software solutions for businesses.
Send Us Your Resume
(What You’re Bringing to KEYSYS)
No matter the problem, there is always a solution
Our every day is not “everyday”
Excuses will have to find another place to stay
- Genuine curiosity about how businesses work, and how technology can be applied to make businesses work better
- Commitment to being a great teammate
- An open-minded problem solver who is focused on clients’ successes
- Humble, self-motivated, team player who values collaboration and knowledge sharing within teams, throughout the organization, and with clients
- Ability to analyze cost and benefit in an effort to deliver value to our clients in a timely manner
- Specific and respectful communication
- Thoughtfully and constructively cross-examines others’ ideas and solutions, and invites them to do the same
- Support a culture of self-governance by being accountable, truthful, and approachable to teammates at all times
Chief Technology Officer
- Technical Teams
- Client and Team Advocates
- Sales Team
What This Job Looks Like
(What you do)
- You love to code, and you really love to code in C#, .Net, and React, using modern architectures and patterns
- Discover, research, and learn new technologies
- You have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- You have a working knowledge of CI/CD and test-driven development, as well as cloud-native architecture
- You ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications by designing systems with great architecture and performing code reviews
- You look for root problems causing bottlenecks, blockers, and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- You like to have fun while building great software that makes our clients happy
The Clients We Work With
Dr. Adam M. Hott
Digital Applications Lead / Expanding Solutions Expert, Hudson Alpha
We have used KeySys for the last 3 years to develop multiple apps and connect our cloud based platforms via API’s. They do excellent work.
Working with Keysys was a great experience and far surpasses service I have been provided by other custom software development companies. Keysys was always ready to make changes and address any issues that we encountered during the development/testing process. We have been live with our document portal and e-sign platform for several months and have had almost zero issues. I highly recommend Keysys!
CPA, CFA, ALC / First US Bank
KEYSYS has been a true partner with us in building out a customized, multi-tenanted platform to meet the needs of our agents, resellers, and customers.
VP of Channel Development, Altaworx
KEYSYS has been a great partner, both in our software development staff augmentation engagement as well as our automated testing project engagement. The developers from their team that were brought on to work with us were top notch, high performing individuals who made significant contributions to their team. Their subject matter experts and architects are great at seeing the big picture and deriving a solution that will be of most benefit to the use case. Highly recommend working with them.
AVP, Application Development Manager, Protective Life
I’ve worked with KEYSYS since 2014 and highly recommend them to any business looking for client-focused, cost-effective, customized technology solutions.
President & CEO, The Lincoln Center
Our Every Day is not “Everyday.”
KEYSYS is not a comfortable place to work. Our coworkers are challenged, and required to grow in managing priorities and time.
Growth is uncomfortable. Great communication is hard.
Being a dependable contributor and teammate requires focus and a high work ethic.
If you’re looking for a place to rest, or slow down, or be comfortable, then KEYSYS is not for you.
But if you like doing and achieving hard things, then you’ll gain personal, professional, and skills growth.
All while working in a caring, yet challenging culture with other growth-oriented professionals. At the end of the day we’re focused on helping our clients and each other.