Bring your ideas to life through real-time, collaborative design
We will meet with you via Zoom over four (4) meetings totaling three (3) hours to understand your ideas, business purpose, and how software can be aligned with your strategic direction.
Live UI (User Interface)
Now Accepting Crypto As Payment:
- Sharable, Clickable UI prototype (Created in Figma)
- CSS and image assets for export & along with unused ideas
- Each meeting will be recorded via Zoom (audio and video) and shared with you for your future use
2. When to use Live UI
- When you know what you need at a high level (Ex: dashboard, portal, app, etc) but are unsure how to start the project
- Live UI reduces uncertainty by detailing your expectations & mapping out how you or your clients will interact with your new idea.
3. Why to engage
- Live Design allows you & others to see the possibilities of what can be done based on your specific ideas.
- It provides a more tangible perspective of the project scope and software capabilities.
- It is a great way for you to show the project vision to others so they understand the value of this idea.
4. How it works
- Live Design consists of three sessions with our Live Design architect.
- During these sessions, our Live Design architect will collaborate with you on your vision, understanding your specific requirements and desires for the project.
- In between sessions, the Live Design architect will create designs that they will share with you during the next sessions. Before the next session, you will have time to review the day’s designs and think through any changes or additions that should be made.
5. Get Started
- Cost: $5,000
- Schedule a video call to get started
things to remember
Don’t let perfect get in the way of good enough
Every feature won’t make the cut
To maximize the time in these meetings we should focus on the most important features first. Come to each session with a prioritized list if possible or we can discuss this together.
hear from our clients
Trusting Keysys with programming our latest high quality, scientifically-based learning game, Filtered, was the right decision. Keysys is a willing and engaged collaborator that brings the creativity, style, and the talent we need. We can’t wait to see the final product and distribute it nationally. Thanks to the Keysys team, this is just around the corner.