what we do
WE HELP CLIENTS SOLVE UNIVERSAL BUSINESS PROBLEMS
Our team has worked alongside our clients for thousands of hours in various industries building solutions to help them increase their velocity, spark innovation, & achieve growth.
Get More Done
- Develop & maintain core business software
- Integrate key systems
- Increase your output & deliver more
Make Something New
- Stay ahead of your competition
- Test new ideas
- Change the way your business is done
Fix Inefficiencies & Scale
- Identify issues before they’re problems
- Build for the future
- Think bigger
Custom development & consulting
IntranetS, Portals, and Web APPS
Secure Document Sharing & Storage
Custom Workflow Development
Feature: Our tenured software engineers think critically about your business and how to implement solutions that fit your needs.
Benefit: Durable software implementations from an organization who is invested in, and committed to, your vision.
software & api
API Development & Integration
Application Support & Enhancement
Feature: Integrate data and applications to deliver your services to associates, coworkers, & customers in a seamless experience.
Benefit: Make your company more sticky to customers & stakeholders by giving them a painless high-value experience.
Legacy Application Re-Architecture
Automated Testing Consulting
Dev Ops Consulting
Feature: We bring your legacy applications and processes up to date with modern frameworks and architectures.
Benefit: Modern problem solving reduces technical debt, and creates velocity in your business, keeping you at the forefront of your field.
& Data Visualization
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Reporting
Decision Support Dashboards
Feature: We turn data into information such as scorecards, key performance indicators, and trending metrics.
Benefit: Assess the health of your business at-a-glance, and make the right decisions at the right time based on a constant flow of trusted information.
Bring your ideas to life through real-time, collaborative design
We will meet with you via Zoom over four (4) meetings totaling three (3) hours to understand your ideas, business purpose, and how software can be aligned with your strategic direction.
Live UI (User Interface)
When to use Live UI
- When you know what you need at a high level (Ex: dashboard, portal, app, etc) but are unsure how to start the project
- Live UI reduces uncertainty by detailing your expectations & mapping out how you or your clients will interact with your new idea.
- Sharable, Clickable UI prototype
- Created in Figma
- CSS and image assets for export & along with unused ideas
- Each meeting will be recorded via Zoom (audio and video) and shared with you for your future use
DISCOVER VALUABLE INSIGHTS THROUGH REAL-TIME INTERACTIVE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SESSIONS
A Live BI (Business Insights) engagement is designed to provide information and insights like you’ve never had before to dramatically impact your business.
Information. Insights. Impact.
Live BI (Business Insights)
When to use Live BI
- You know your business would benefit from timely, accurate data presented in a meaningful format.
- Your intuitions and suspicions alert you that something is “off” but you can’t pinpoint it.
- You are heavily dependent upon spreadsheets to run your business.
- Having the ability to test and validate your ideas and curiosities in a “data lab” is highly appealing to you.
- Business Intelligence Workshop
- Business Intelligence Roadmap
- Business Intelligence Reports with Charts
- Snowflake account in the client’s name (optional)
- Each Business Intelligence Workshop will be recorded via Zoom (audio and video) and shared with you for your future use
Uncover root cause & discover how technology can help you overcome business challenges
Engaging with a Solutions Architect requires a minimum block of twenty (20) hours to begin.
When to engage a solutions architect
- You are aware problems and inefficiencies exist, but you haven’t identified a root cause
- The solution and its impact on your business are complex and not easily measured
- You suspect technology could help, but need a technologist with high business acumen to help assess
- Root cause analysis
- Technology assessment
- Business impact assessment
- Personnel interviews as necessary
- Recommended process and technology improvements (can include build vs. buy analysis)
Investigate & Estimate
identify the scope, requirements, & timeline for a project
This provides confidence in the cost estimate, and documents necessary user stories.
Starting the Investigate & Estimate process beings with a Live UI.
Investigate & Estimate
(+ Live UI)
When to use Investigate & Estimate
- You and your team have identified a necessary project (Ex. dashboard, portal, app) and your next step is to determine budget & feasibility.
- You want to gather the right information before beginning the project so that you can spend your money once and wisely
- Project Vision & Roadmap
- Prioritized backlog of detailed user stories
- Estimate of effort for each user story
- Formal Statement of Work from KEYSYS; no commitment necessary
hear from our clients
Trusting Keysys with programming our latest high quality, scientifically-based learning game, Filtered, was the right decision. Keysys is a willing and engaged collaborator that brings the creativity, style, and the talent we need. We can’t wait to see the final product and distribute it nationally. Thanks to the Keysys team, this is just around the corner.