UNCOVER ROOT CAUSE & DISCOVER HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME BUSINESS CHALLENGES
Solutions Architects help you identify the real underlying business challenge, evaluate options to address the challenge(s), and prescribe/recommend the best options available.
Engaging with a Solutions Architect requires a minimum block of twenty (20) hours to begin.
$2,500 – 10K
Depending on project size
Now Accepting Crypto As Payment:
- Root cause analysis
- Technology assessment
- Business impact assessment
- Personnel interviews as necessary
- Recommended process and technology improvements (can include build vs. buy analysis)
2. When to engage
- You are aware problems and inefficiencies exist, but you haven’t identified a root cause
- The solution and its impact on your business are complex and not easily measured
- You suspect technology could help, but need a technologist with high business acumen to help you assess your options & their possible outcomes
3. Why to engage
- A Solutions Architect bridges the gap between business challenges and technology solutions.
- He or she analyzes your company’s software structure and designs strategic solutions for each complex problem.
- Solutions Architects are senior, architect-level personnel whose skill sets match the needs of your company, and who will provide overall technical vision and an in-depth understanding of how you can overcome your challenges.
4. How it works
- It starts with a phone call. We seek to understand your business challenges & begin evaluating your current processes, patterns, & people.
- We will then complete an Assessment which will include:
- Findings, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Technical details
- Functionality requirements
5. Get Started
- Cost: $2,500 – $10,000 depending on project scope & impact
- Schedule a video call to get started
things to remember
Technology is not always the answer
Don’t think that just because we’re a hammer that every problem is a nail. We’ll look at your business & your desired outcome from every angle.
If there are sacred cows tell us upfront
Constraints should be communicated upfront if you want us to account for them.
Some clients want an assessment & recommendations without regard for budget & resource constraints, while others prefer to tell us where there are known landmines.
hear from our clients
Trusting Keysys with programming our latest high quality, scientifically-based learning game, Filtered, was the right decision. Keysys is a willing and engaged collaborator that brings the creativity, style, and the talent we need. We can’t wait to see the final product and distribute it nationally. Thanks to the Keysys team, this is just around the corner.
Download a one pager of this information
Solutions Architect PDF
Send download link to: