Client Bio: Maynard Cooper & Gale is a nationally recognized law firm with more than 270 lawyers. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the firm has offices in New York, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., as well as three additional offices throughout Alabama located in Huntsville, Mobile, and Montgomery.
Project Vision: To automate and track an electronic billing process with major legal billing services.
Our Approach: KEYSYS has had great success in increasing our clients collected revenue by automating error-prone processes and increasing compliance with client agreements and commitments.
A recent successful initiative focused on services associated with integrating data from disparate systems (Perfect Practice Case Management, Perfect Practice Financial, Quickbooks and Aderant Accounting).
Documenting the client’s current state, illustrated to the right, presented the problems that needed resolution:
- Disparate systems
- Inconsistent Quality Assurance
- Duplicated line items
- Missed billing deadlines
- Automatic fee, cost, and expense line item generation based on matter milestones and triggers
- Bill generation and automatic eBilling
- Submission including line item attachments
- Automatic line item creation in Aderant upon QA/QC and approval
- Automatic bill creation in Aderant upon QA/QC approval
- Accounting and Business reports for Auditing, A/R, and Reconciliation
- Accounting and Business work queues
- Near real-time A/R and A/P transactions and status from Aderant
Client Industry: Legal/Financial Services
check out our other projects
Brassfield & Gorrie
Strategic Lending Group
Maynard Cooper Gale